Before registering for In-Person Programs, please be aware of the following:
1. Learn more about our policies to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Policies and Procedures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
2. A minimum enrolment of 3 students is required to run the program. STEM Minds reserves the right to cancel the program and provide a full refund.
3. All equipment and materials required to participate in the program will be provided to your child. You do not need to bring any equipment/materials with you.
4. If your child has a severe allergy, please click here to download and complete our Allergy Form and submit a copy to [email protected] prior to the start of the program. Please click here to view our Nut Aware policy.
All Live Virtual Classes/Camps
Before registering for Live Virtual Classes/Camps, please be aware of the following:
1. In order to participate, you will require a computer with an internet connection and will need to download Zoom video conferencing software.
2. Your Zoom display name MUST match either the name of the adult listed upon registration or your child’s name in order to be permitted to join the class.
3. All children ages 4-7 must be supervised by a parent/guardian for the duration of the class. Students ages 8+ can participate independently.
4. Please review your program description closely for required software downloads and device requirements. For programs that require software/app downloads, you are responsible for confirming device compatability and for downloading the software at least 24 hours in advance of the program start date.
5. For all classes that involve the use of an iPad/tablet app, you will need 2 devices in order to join the class; 1 device of any kind to view the instructor on and 1 iPad/tablet to use the app on. You will need to download the app prior to the start of the class. A phone is not recommended due to the small screen size.