FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long are the birthday parties?
- Each party is two hours in length:
- The first hour is activity time support by our staff. Please note that we do not permit the consumption of food in the activity area.
- The second hour is to allow you and your party to enjoy cake, presents, etc. Our staff do not provide any direct supervision or activities for children during this second hour but are there to supervise the facilities.
Where are you located?
- We are located at 212 Earl Stewart Drive, Unit#3 in Aurora
What is your cancellation policy?
- A $50 deposit is due upon the booking of the party. This amount will be subtracted from your final payment. The full payment is due on the day of the birthday party.
- There is a 100% refund up to 15 days prior to the party.
What do you provide? What do I need to bring?
- You are responsible for bringing all the food to the birthday event and anything else you think your birthday child and guests would enjoy including decorations.
- Please note we do not allow glitter, confetti, or anything that would need to be permanently adhered to the walls or requires adhesion that could damage the walls.
- You are required to remove all food, decorations, and personal items at the end of the party.
- Helium balloons must be properly weighted so that they do not float up to the ceiling.
- We provide the staff, technology, and materials required for the activity time. We provide disposable plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery as well as tablecloths.
What if more kids than I initially paid for show up on the day of the party?
- The base fee for the birthday party is $375+ HST for a maximum of 12 students. We can accommodate up to 8 additional students (for a total maximum of 20) for $25 + HST per additional child.
- We ask that you have a final number of attendees communicated to us 5 days before the party date. However, we do understand if there is an additional child or two that show up. In this case, the fees for the additional children can be paid for at the end of the party directly to the STEM Coach facilitating the party.
- In the event that additional children beyond the maximum of 20 show up, a fee of $50 will apply to each child beyond the maximum of 20.
Do the kids get to keep what they build?
- We have a few activity options where the children can keep what they build. Please speak with a representative for more details.
Are we required to supervise the children during the activity?
- Supervision and safety of the children is our concern. The main parent/guardian(s) of the birthday child must remain at the facility.
Is the current facility Nut Free?
- Our location in Aurora is a nut-aware facility. However, we cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment. Please let us know if this is of a concern so we can minimize any risk to your children.
Please contact our office with any additional questions. We are committed to providing a fun and exciting STEM experience for your party that will help the children develop skills in imagination, creativity, curiosity and problem-solving.