Young Entrepreneurs (2023-2024)
Young Entrepreneurs (2023-2024)
$210.00 – $1,200.00
Join us for a year-long learning journey in our themed Clubs that allow students to build expertise in a skill vertical, earn micro-credentials issued by Digital Promise. All clubs get access to our award winning online learning platform “STEAM Hub” at no additional cost so learning can continue at home.
Our clubs focus on:
- Purpose driven learning
- Focus on foundational to deep development
- Project based learning
- Progressive growth with exposure to variety of tools
The Entrepreneurship Program for youth is designed to help learners develop the mindset, skills, and knowledge needed to become successful entrepreneurs. Through a series of interactive and engaging activities, students will learn how to identify problems, generate ideas, create products, and launch their own businesses.
At the end of the year, if students are enrolled in the full 3 terms, they will earn a micro-credential endorsed by Digital Promise. The badge will be issued and can be included in student portfolio.
- Fall – (Sept. 13th – Nov 29th)
- Winter – (Jan. 17th – April 17th) **No class: March 6th, March 13th
- Spring – (May 1st – June 5th)
Cost of Program:
- Full Year Cost: (30 sessions): $1,200 + HST per year
- Fall / Winter Cost: 12 week: $480 + HST
- Spring Cost: 6 week: $210 + HST
- Per session Cost: $40 + HST per class
Monthly payment and pro-rated options available. Please contact us at email@example.com
MONTHLY THEMES (2023/2024):
LEARNING TOOLS: Students use a variety of tools based on the project / idea they choose to build.
STEAM Hub Courses Provided (Tier10):
- Public Speaking
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to eSports
- App Development
- 3D Design
If the students complete any 3 courses, they will earn the Entrepreneurship Micro-credential. Please CLICK HERE for more details.
Ages 8-14 CLUB and 12+ CLUB
- SEPTEMBER: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- OCTOBER: Ideation and Design Thinking
- NOVEMBER: Idea development
- DECEMBER: Idea Prototyping
- JANUARY: Idea Prototyping: product fit
- FEBRUARY: Goto Market Strategies
- MARCH: Marketing
- APRIL: Financial literacy in business
- MAY: Pitching
- JUNE: Pitch showcase
- No classes on statutory holidays and related long weekends
- Any makeup classes due to inclement weather will be held on Fridays or a store credit provided
- Minimum 5 enrolments per age group are required to run the club, otherwise age groups will be merged but students will be allowed to pick their choice of tool for learning and design their own learning path with our instructors
- At the start of every term, our instructors will work with the students in the first session to build their learning pathway and interests. This will drive their learning journey. Parents will be provided with regular updates.
- Payment options are available for families. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss further
- If enrolling in multiple programs or siblings, please use code Sibling10 at time of checkout, If the discount code is applied incorrectly, we reserve the right to connect with you to adjust the order amount accordingly