Learn how to program video games with one of the industry’s most popular tools; Unity! In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to design, build, and navigate the Unity editor
- Professional game development concepts like how to create objects, components, collisions, and more
- How to code different elements to make your game playable for others
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, and creativity skills
By the end of the course, you’ll have a fully playable 3D game that you can share with family and friends!
- A desktop computer/laptop computer. Neither an iPad/tablet NOR a Chromebook will be sufficient for this program.
- You will need to download and install Unity. Please click here for full hardware specifications.
- Please note: This is an advanced level, professional-grade software. The download time can take several hours.