Young Entrepreneurs (Tech)
Technology is reshaping the world of business and entrepreneurship, so there’s never been a better time to get on board! In this course, students will be introduced to 4 technologies; 3D Design, App Development, Web Design and Arduino Coding. They will explore how these technologies are being used by entrepreneurs as well as learn the skills they need to wield these technologies themselves to create amazing products and businesses that are sure to change the world for the better!
Suitable for Ages 10-14
- A computer with an internet connection
- Arduino Uno kit recommended but not necessary (virtual simulator available)
Course Content & Materials
To register, please click “add to cart” and complete the checkout and payment process. You will automatically receive an email with information on how to access the course.
Once you have registered, please click on the “Curriculum” tab to access the course materials.
- Lectures 62
- Quizzes 0
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Let's Get Started
- Module 10 Learning Goals
- Intro to Arduino
- Arduino & Entrepreneurship
- What Is A Circuit?
- Parts Of An Arduino
- Circuits & Fire Safety
- Getting Started with Arduino Web Editor: Create An Account
- Getting Started With TinkerCAD: Arduino Circuits with TinkerCAD
- Troubleshooting Your Arduino Projects
- LED Blink Light: Video & Text Tutorial
- Challenge: Blinking Lights