Please note that your participation in our in-person programs requires you to ensure that you have read this document in its entirety to make yourself aware of all parent/guardian and child responsibilities to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Our staff have received training on health and safety practices
- We have a Health and Safety committee who has reviewed all the required Ministry of Health guidelines and are actively keeping themselves abreast of what is required
- We have an infectious disease preparedness and response safety plan established as per ministry guidelines to address risks within our workplace and job tasks for our staff
- Appropriate signage has been placed in our premises for reminder and awareness
- We have a designated lead supervisor assigned to daily camps to address any concerns
Sanitation & Facility Cleanliness
- After each day of programming, a professional cleaning company will thoroughly sanitize our facilities.
- All students will be assigned a single laptop to be used for the duration of the camp week. All technology will be sanitized at the end of each day.
- Supervisors are sanitizing tables and other key surfaces regularly throughout the day.
Staff & Student Health
- No individuals (including students and staff) displaying any signs of illness will be permitted to enter the facilities. Please do not bring your child to camp if they are demonstrating any signs of illness as they will be turned away at the door.
- Staff and students will immediately wash/sanitize their hands upon entering the facilities and prior to leaving, as well as at key points throughout the day (i.e. before eating).
- All students will participate in a health & safety tutorial on the first day of program related to proper handwashing, cough/sneeze etiquette, etc
- Signs have been posted around the facility to promote proper handwashing, cough/sneeze etiquette, etc.
- Students and visitors are encouraged to continue to wear a well-fitted, three-layer mask when participating in indoor activities.
STEM Minds is a mask friendly environment. Please be respectful of the choices of others.